What you need:
- 1 kilo chicken thigh fillets (off the bone – or on) (skinless)
- 3 crushed cloves of garlic (or a heaped tsp out of the jar)
- 2 tsp smokey paprika
- 4 large thin skinned potatoes or 8 new potatoes
- 2 carrots (chopped)
- 2 sticks of celery (chopped)
- 3 handfuls of stir fry mixed vegetables (something with lots of cabbage)
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- handful of mixed olives (I used the chilli blend)
The only time involved in this one is in the oven – prep takes 5 minutes!
Steam your potatoes for 5 minutes (which have been cut into large chunks) (don’t bother peeling). In the bottom of a large casserole dish line it with your stir fry vege mix top with chicken pieces, top chicken with sprinkled paprika and garlic, throw over your chopped celery and carrots and potatoes, drizzle some olive oil over everything and in the oven at 200 degrees for 1/2 hour, throw on the olives and cherry tomatoes and give it 10 more minutes and serve, its lovely with garlic bread.